Party-Perfect Banana Pudding
Hi! I’m Christina (one of the MD/DE state reps) and I blog over at Mom’s Messy Miracles.
We love party food. I mean, who doesn’t really? With the baby, we have a ton of the little glass baby food jars left over that I’ve been saving for craft projects. Did you know they also make perfect party portions? We made this yummy banana pudding this weekend that is perfect for any party!
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 bananas sliced into thin wheels
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping
- about 25 vanilla wafers cookies (crushed)
- 25 whole vanilla wafer cookies
- 25 clean empty baby food jars
- Mix vanilla pudding and milk.
- Let set according in fridge for at least 5 minutes.
- Fold in frozen whipped topping.
- Place one spoonful of pudding into jar.
- Put a thin layer of crushed cookies into jar.
- Put a layer of 3 banana wheels into jar.
- Add another spoonful of pudding into jar.
- Put 1 whole vanilla wafer cookie on the top.
Enjoy your awesome party food that looks super cute!