Welcome to the Friday Five link up! Friday five has no theme, just as long as it’s a list of five! You can do five places you like, five photos or even just five random thoughts. Be creative! Today’s guest Friday Five post comes to us from Meg of Borrowed Heaven!
Happy Good Friday! Meg from Borrowed Heaven here! I hope many of you are enjoying the start of a beautiful and springy three-day weekend.
Since Easter is almost here, I’m sharing five fun and easy Easter projects that all take a half hour or less:
1. Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland – All you need is some thick twine and some paint chips from your local hardware store. Check out the full “How To” here.
2. Coconut Easter Egg Nests – The combination of coconut and chocolate together is my absolute favorite! Check out this recipe here for a fun dessert that only takes a half hour from start to finish.
3. Peter Cottontail Garland – Here’s another fun craft that uses cotton balls, any small scraps of paper, and twine.
4. Spring Speckled Nails – I love nail polish and this fun way to combine tons of my favorite colors together!
5. Peeps S’mores – Looking for something to do with all of those Peeps you’ll get for Easter? Replace the marshmallows in a s’more with Peeps for a colorful treat! Full post here.
For even more ideas, check out my Easter Fun Round Up post!
Thanks for the great ideas Meg!
And now it’s your turn! Link up your Friday Five post below! Be sure to hop around and read a few other Friday Fivers!